Studio 2+1 for sale, 177 m², Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Senovazne namesti
We offer for sale commercial space / studio 2+1, net floor area of 177 m2 in a prime location Prague 1 – Nove Mesto, Senovazne namesti, which is located on the ground floor and first floor of the rear wing of the palace Belwicz and consists of 2 studios with a common entrance hall and laundry. Currently is the space with designer and tailored furnishings leased as a multi-level luxury apartments. There is a possibility to buy a garagey. Atypical windows are oriented to the garden of Kempinsky Hotel. Location in the historical center of Prague, Senovazne namesti. Ideal for lovers of cultural life – restaurants, cafes, theaters, shopping and sports centers. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
19 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Senovážné nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||177 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.