Prague, furnished house for rent 5+kk (184 m²), Slivenec, garden, parking, excellent access to the airport
Furnished house for rent 5+kk (184 m2) is situated in the outskirts of Prague – Slivenec. There are 4 bedrooms upstairs, two bathrooms, living room with kitchen, separate toilet, closet. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a corner bath, shower, washing machine. The house is a garage for one car, another can be parked in the yard. The internet and the English and French satellite. Gas heating. Facilities – everything in the photos, except for the leather chair in the living room and piano. The house is well kept garden 400m². Transport links – 10 minutes to bus station. Civic amenities – restaurants, post office, school, kindergarten. Excellent connections to the airport.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4400 utilities|
|Address||Za farou, Praha 5 - Slivenec|
|Usable area||184 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
|Garden||yes (400 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.