Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Přátelství st., Uhříněvs, balcony, cellar, storage room,69m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 3+kk with a total area of 69 m2 with loggia (7m²), chamber and cellar located on the 3rd floor of a brick house in Prague – Uhříněvsi. The house is renovated – insulation, windows, plumbing (water, electricity). The apartment consists of two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom and WC (bricked). Modern kitchen equipped with a stove, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. The living room has a large built-in bookcase in the hall two built-in wardrobes. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, toilet separately. On the floors are laminate and tile floors. Parking on the street. The house is situated in a quiet location with plenty of greenery. Great amenities – restaurants, shops, supermarket Norma, pharmacy, ATMs, elementary school. Excellent transport accessibility to the city center – bus stop „Nové náměstí“ from which you get to metro „C“ Haje 12 minutes.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5 047 CZK + electricity 970 Kč + internet 490 CZK|
|Address||Přátelství, Praha 10 - Uhříněves|
|Usable area||69 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.