Furnished attic duplex 3+kk apartment with terrace for rent in Prague 7 - Letna, 90 m², 6th floor with no lift, cellar
Furnished attic duplex 3+kk apartment with terrace for rent in Prague 7 – Letna, in 6th floor of brick building with no lift, 90 m2 + 10 m2 terrace. Building of the lift is planned in years 2014 or 2015. Own gas heatinf, bathroom with tub, shower unit, washing machine and toilet, another toilet is in separate room. Fully equipped kitchen with glass ceramic hob, fridge and dishwasher. The apartment is pleasant and airy, with wooden floors and attic beams, light painting and quality windows. Cellar unit also belongs to the apartment. Cable TV and high speed internet is connected to the building through optic fibre. In the area, there are two large parks – Letna and Stromovka, supermarket, number of shops and restaurants, tram stop, from which where the center is mere 7 minutes away.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ building services 300 CZK monthly per person + bills depending on consumption, approximately 3500 CZK monthly|
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.