Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Na Vinohradu, Braník, cellar, 38 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 38 m2 with a basement located on the 1st floor of a newly built house in the original buildings in Prague 4 – Braník. The apartment consists of a separate bedroom, a living room with kitchenette, bathroom and hallway. Modern kitchen equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave and dining table. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Parking on the street. Attractive and quiet location with excellent amenities – restaurants, cafes, supermarkets (Penny Market), gym, cycling, pharmacy, ATMs, post office, OC Novodvorska, primary school, kindergarten. Excellent transport links – bus stop „Branické náměstí“ which takes passengers up to 15 minutes to metro „B“ Karlovo náměstí.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 Kč + electricity 650 Kč + internet 500 Kč|
|Address||Na vinohradu, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.