Prague, attractive office space for rent, Novodvorská, Lhotka, parking, 48 m²
Attractive office space suitable for the head office for rent with a total area of 48 m² is located on the 3rd floor of an office building with an elevator in Prague 4 – Lhotka. On the floors are carpeted and tiled floors. It is also possible to rent a meeting room (for about 24 people) and Registrars. Parking space for a monthly fee or the possibility of using short-term (hourly) parking spaces. Great amenities. There are restaurants, dining, fitness center, sports complex, tennis, hairdresser, beauty salon. In the next building is a dormitory and hotel-standard type which can be used for visitors to the company or the employees themselves. Excellent transport links – bus stop „Chýnovská“ from which you get to 9 minutes on the metro „C“ Kačerov.
210 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ utilities 112 CZK/m2 + parking 210 CZK/car|
|Address||Novodvorská, Praha 4 - Lhotka|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.