Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2 +1 for rent renovated, Nad Vodovodem, Malešice, cellar, 56 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated a total area of 56 m² with a basement located on the 2nd floor of a block of flats in Prague 10 – Malešice. The apartment has two separate rooms and one through. Built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. Kitchen equipped gas stove, microwave oven including an oven and grill, fridge and freezer. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. On the floors are carpeted, parquet and tiles. Heated by central heating. Available TV receiver, O2 and UPC. Parking on the street. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, primary school, kindergarten, shops, Malešický park, post office, pharmacy, clinic Malešice a bus stop „Plaňanská“ from which you get to 4 minutes on the subway „A“ Želivského.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2 500 CZK (person), 3 500 CZK (2 persons) + electricity and gas|
|Address||Nad vodovodem, Praha 10 - Malešice|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.