Price cut! Sale - Chrustenice, top German quality house 4+1, 464 m², indoor pool, by forest with views, ornament. garden
Above-standard atypical family house 4 + 1 with facilities and with indoor swimming pool, approved in 2003, has one storey and attic.
The house is located on a plot connected to the forest at Certova rokle, in the middle of the Cesky kras protected landscape area on the edge of Krivoklatsko protected landscape area – in a quiet part of the village Chrustenice, Beroun District , close to the city Lodenice with a link to the motorway Prague – Plzeň . Total floor area including an indoor pool is 464 m2.
The house is made above-standard way – use of superior materials in the construction and in equipment. The house was built by a renowned German construction company with more than 75 years of history in construction business in all the Europe.
House is a ground floor with attic and mansard roof, basement with garage for 4 cars accessible directly from the street. The house has a large garden plot with lots of ornamental trees and large terraces, an extracted corner plot in a quiet part of the village with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
The overall technical condition of the house is very good, in superior condition furbished interior. The house is connected to public water system, gas and electricity, sewerage is being planned for a close future.
|cold and hot water mains|
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||for information about the price contact the broker|
|Address||Chrustenice, Chrustenice (Okres Beroun)|
|Usable area||464 m²|
|Grounds area||1 319 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 076 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.