Prague, unfurnished apartment 1 +1 for rent, 41 m², lucrative location - Wenceslas Square, Prague 1
Prague, unfurnished apartment is designed as 1 +1 for rent. Apartment of 41 m2 is located on the 1st floor of a brick building with no elevator, right in the city center, on Wenceslas Square. Kitchen will be equipped in agreement with the future tenant. Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. There is a terrace for all house. The PVC floor tiles, carpets, heating WAW. Living in the city center on one of the most attractive addresses. Complete public amenities and excellent transport links.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 CZK services + electricity, gas|
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||41 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.