Prague, unique furnished apartment 3 +1 for rent, 110 m², terrace, balcony, air conditioning, basement, Liben, Světova
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment is designed as 3 +1 for rent. Duplex apartment is located in a newly renovated brick building on the 4th floor with elevator. Apartment with an area of 110 m² has a terrace, a balcony and a cellar. This is a very bright apartment, facing north and south. The apartment is equipped with high standard. Each room has its own air conditioning unit , heating and individual lights can be controlled by the control unit for each room . On the terrace there is a possibility to use a gas grill . Kitchen equipped with fridge , freezer , stove , oven , dishwasher , microwave. Bathroom with bath, shower , wc. Another separate toilet. There is also a washing machine . Nice and modern living. Nice and quiet location of Prague 8 with very good transport links to the city center (metro B Palmovka 5 minutes , tram 3,10 only 2 minutes ) . All amenities on site or nearby – schools, school, post office, hospital , supermarkets , restaurants and fitness .
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 CZK services + electricity, gas|
|Address||Světova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.