Bright apartment 1+kk for sale, beautiful view of Prague, 41 sqm, balcony, garage, Prague 8 - Troja,
Sunny apartment of 41 square meters with balcony on the 11th floor of a brick building from 2004, situated on a hill, located in a beautiful part of Prague 8 – Troja. Apartment of 41 m2 floor area constists of the spacious living room with kitchenette (29.8 m2) and balcony (2.9 m2), bathroom with shower and toilet (3.4 m2), hall (3.4 m2) and a separate pantry in the hallway. New floors and tiles, plastic windows, insulated facade, modern lifts. Orientation is east and provides plenty of light throughout the apartment. Very low housing costs about 2500,– CZK. The apartment includes a garage in the basement, which is already included in the price. Entry to the house is secured chips. The house is located in a beautiful location overlooking the upper part of the Botanical Garden and Prague. Very good amenities (the cultural center, shopping center, post office, bank, health center). Metro Station C – Kobylisy 7 minutes by public transport. If interested, please contact your broker.
2 270 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Hnězdenská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||41 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.