Beautiful apartment 2+kk for sale, 50 sqm, attractive location Prague 1-Lesser Town, Plaska st.,investment opportunity!
We offer for sale a nice practically designed apartment 2+kk with the area of 50 m² in an attractive area of Prague 1 – Malá Strana, street Plaská. This apartment in private ownership is located on the ground floor (1.3 m above ground level) of a brick building from 1902 with a lift. The house passed in 2010/2012 renovations: new water and gas distribution, roof, painting of common areas. Separate dwelling unit consists of entrance hall, living room with kitchen and a fully equipped kitchen (facing the street), bedroom facing a quiet courtyard, bathroom with shower and separate WC. Ideal apartment for investment, suitable for short-terms or long-terms rentals. The apartment can be sold completely furnished, there is a preparation for gas, tile floors, parquet and flooring. Price includes also cellar at the size of 18 m2 (necessary to reconstruct). Parking is available at the street – blue residential zone. Great place to live – historical centre of Prague within walking distance, nice parks in the neighbourhood (Kinského Gardens, Petřín, Kampa), river Vltava. Many original restaurants and cafes around, theatres. Shopping centre Nový Smíchov with hypermarket, shops and cinema. Connection to the centre perfect thanks to frequent tram in both day and night hours. Metro line „B“ Anděl or Národní třída 3 tram stops. For more information or viewing contact your broker.
4 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Plaská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.