High standard apartment 2+kk for sale, 68 sqm,cellar,garage, wheelchair access, Prague 5 - Smíchov, Na Hřebenkách street
We offer modern apartment 2+kk of 68 sqm for sale, attractive location Prague 5 – Smichov, Na Hrebenkach street. This housing unit in private ownership is situated on the upper ground floor (3m – 1m above ground) of a new brick building from 2006 and consists of a spacious living room with fully with fully equipped modern kitchen and pantry, there is the fridge, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, entrance hall, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and utility room. Heating and hot water to ensure quality combination boiler. The whole apartment with modern design is luxuriously well equipped: the floors are laid teak solid flooring and large format tiles, entrance security door. The pleasant climate all day thanks to southeast orientation flat. The apartment has a cellar, a garage can be purchased. Parking for guests to park in front of the house. Residential house is situated in a quiet and attractive part of the interface neighborhoods Smíchov and Hřebenky with full amenities. Near the house is a rest area with a park, close to the park Klamovka (garden restaurant, tennis courts and playground), near elementary schools and kindergartens, shops, restaurants … Excellent accessibility ensures the nearby tram and bus route, to metro B – Andel about 5 minutes. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee|
|Address||Na Hřebenkách, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.