Beautiful apartment 3+1 for sale, 103 sqm, attractive location Prague 1 - New Town, Navratilova street
We offer for sale a bright apartment 3+1 of 103 m² at a prestigious address in Prague 1 – New Town, street Navratilova. The apartment is situated on the lower second floor of a brick building with no elevator, the cellar (approx. 1.5 m2). The housing unit consists of 2 bedrooms, spacious living room, entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom with a bath and toilet and one separate toilet. The floors are parquet and tiles. Hot water and heating provided by gas boiler Vailant. The house as a dwelling unit are in very good condition (new roof, repaired cellars, yard, new wiring). Original features. New Town is attractive part of Prague 1 with full amenities: restaurants, shops, pharmacies, theatres, cinema, hospital, primary schools, high school, grammar school, Wenceslas square. Great accessibility – metro A/B – Mustek or A/C – Muzeum 500 metres, tram station Lazarska 200 m. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
9 992 500 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Navrátilova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.