Sale, Dobrichovice - Luxury new low energy 4 + 1 villa / family house, panorama views, 5.232 sq. land, near Prague
Modern atypical villa is built on the northern edge of a steep slope above the river Berounka. The house is located in a quiet area of the residential area and large first republic lands with mature trees and shrubs, in the village Dobrichovice, a popular leisure and residential area near the Capital City of Prague.
Low-energy newly-built villa after approval by a renowned architect was designed for the original owner with building structures to a high standard of an energetically passive house and equipped with the most up-to date technical equipment in high-end quality. Intentionally spacy areas are illuminated by a number of large windows, which on the ground floor pass into the French doors leading to the atrium and garden. The land is partially wooded and offers a possibility of a leisure such as sports or a children`s playground.
The building is L-shaped with two floors :
First floor – main entrance to the house (or access through the 77 m2 garage ) into the bedroom zone or a generously spaced living room (120m² ), which leads into a spacious study and kitchen with access to the balcony ( 32 m2 ) and garden through the atrium which is covered by a glass roof and connects the garden with a pool hall and a living room with kitchen. Thorough a sliding door the living room connects the pool hall ( 93 m2 ) with a heated 9.5×13.5 m pool – overlooking the garden and valley of Berounka river. In the lobby there is also an access to the labor room and pantry. The bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet and also accesses the bathroom.
All the living area offers a fantastic view to the valley of the river thorough the forest trees.
Lower floor – is designed as a separate housing unit with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom . Furthermore there is a hobby / games room and wine cellar (recessed into the hillside for a constant temperature), and a technical and utility room.
The villa is in a state before the completion – Shell and Core. Remains to be finished – a part of the facade facing the forest, all house furnishing, the pool room incl. the swimming pool tiling, flooring and wall tiles parquettes, all interior doors, kitchen, garden atrium, plumbing and more. The house can also be bought in the current state and the completed by the buyer.
The garden and the forest
Access to the building is prepared in several variations and there are also several options of an entrance to the building itself. The south from the villa the terrain is flat, suitable for an outdoor pool or a system of ponds with ornamental gardens. Trees that dominate the northern part of the land may be removed. The forest is fully fenced and secure. The total land of the area is 5.232 m2 . The land is not encumbered by any usage rights of third parties.
Basic technical description
The aim of the architectural and technical design of the house is to achieve the maximum comfort of the internal environment. The house is brick of massive limestone blocks of 20 cm thickness built on highly efficient insulation of foamed glass. The exterior walls are insulated with 30 cm of thermal insulation, timber roof is insulated with 50 cm of blown cellulose, windows are wooden for passive houses with triple glazing ( Ug = 0.5 W/m2K) . The roof is double cased – ventilated and is almost flat, over part of the living space the roof is shed with a slope of 12 degrees.
Thermal insulation is blown cellulose 500 mm thick. Grassy flat roof helps to maintain a comfortable climate for tropical summer days . A geological survey was done for the house foundation – in depth the house is based on a footings interconnected by an iron-concrete plates for higher stability of the building and the adjacent slope.
- Tempered bathroom and the pool hall floors
- Garage – space for 3 large size cars
- Central vacuum cleaner system and an alternative source of energy installed
- Heating with hot air heating and ventilation units DUPLEX ( Split heat pump air / water units, gas possibility )
- Ventilation system with heat recovery system
- Natural cooling by the brine heat exchanger with the outlet to the air conditioning system
- Preparation for advanced security and surveillance system
- Wine cellar recessed into the slope to maintain a constant temperature all year
- 20 m3 tank for rain water for the use of watering
- Easy and fast access to the center of Prague by car and by public transport ( 10 min by Walk to train and bus)
- Location outside the flood area on a hill, accessed by a paved road
- Cooperation with renowned architect, home designer services
|cold and hot water mains|
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Dobřichovice, Dobřichovice (Okres Praha-západ)|
|Usable area||738,74 m²|
|Grounds area||5 324 m²|
|Garden||yes (4 643 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (32 m²)|
|Pool||yes (128 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.