Family house 5+1 and one smaller house for sale, land of 920 sqm, garden, terrace, garage, Mnisek pod Brdy, Prague west
We offer for sale practically designed family house 5+1 with a total floor area of approximately 220 m2 in Mníšek pod Brdy. This single family home was built in 2007, for sale is also a 130 years old house after total reconstruction, which is in the vicinity of the house. Both houses are situated on a plot of 912 m2. New brick house, gas heating (low operating costs), floating floors and tiles, wooden windows. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, guest room, bathroom with shower and toilet, a spacious living room with fireplace and direct access to the terrace and garden, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath, toilet, 2 sinks), utility room. Upper floor consists of 2 bedrooms, bathroom with bath, toilet and cloakroom. For sale is also another house with an area of 140m², can be used as a workshop or housing for parents. The house is reconstruced: new roof, raised ceilings, gas boiler, wood stoves or briquettes. The house has two garages, can also be used as a workshop. Mníšek pod Brdy is located 27 km southwest from Prague, the location is very easily accessible, both by car – Strakonicka highway and public transport – 20 minutes by bus to the metro B – Smíchov, railway station on the route Prague -Dobříš. Amenities of a small town. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
8 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Čisovická, Mníšek pod Brdy|
|Usable area||340 m²|
|Grounds area||920 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.