Prague, modern family house for rent, Pod Pekařkou street, Podolí, garden, garage
Representative renovated villa for rent, located in a quiet street Pod Pekařkou in Prague 4, Podoli. The villa is three storeys and consists of two separate units. The villa consists of: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathroom with toilet, 1× separate toilet, the total area of the villa is 300 m2. The first floor of the villa consists of a spacious living room with dining area, spacious fully equipped kitchen including all appliances, access to a large terrace and a large garden from the living room and kitchen, separate guest toilet. There are also two rooms with private bathroom and toilet. The second floor consists of three bedrooms, large master bedroom with a balcony to the garden, children's bedrooms, a large bathroom with two rooms including laundry, bath, toilet, bidet and two sinks. The third bedroom on the floor with a private bathroom with shower and toilet. Each room in the house is equiped with built-in wardrobes. The floors in the living rooms are mostly of wood – solid bleached oak or tiled stone tiles, stone tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms , ceramic floor and wall tiles. There is a garden (827m²) and a garage for two cars. All amenities close to the house.
107 780 CZKper month
4 000 € Currency rate: 26,95
from day: 2017/04/26
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.