Prague - West, new built family house for rent, 7+kk (380m²), Akatova, Horomerice
Newly built house 7 + kk ( 380 m2 ) is situated in the quiet part of Horomerice , Prague – West. The house was approved last year and offers modern and practical layout . On the ground floor there is airy and bright living room with fireplace that give the space a pleasant atmosphere. The residential part of the room followed by space for a dining table and a kitchenette , separated by bar . The kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances, refrigerator, freezer , glass ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. In addition on the ground floor there is a study, one of the bathrooms and toilet. On the upper floor there are five separate bedrooms, two bathrooms and WC. From the garage for two cars there is entrance directly into the house. Horomerice is popular for its proximity to the International School of Prague and good facilities and the house is in a beautiful location near the forest, ideal for relaxation and sports. Suitable for those who are looking for comfortable housing in a quiet green surroundings. The house will be rented unfurnished (furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant).
35 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||380 m²|
|Grounds area||680 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.