Smart family detached house, 6+1, 5 bedrooms, near Český Brod, 10min from Prague!
Price negotiable! 2-story family detacehd house built in 2000. Ground floor: living room (fireplace), kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub and shower. 1st floor: 3 bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub. Fitten wooden furniture incl. in price . Floating wooden floor and tiles. Gas source for heating and water. There is utility house in the garden separate from the house itself, possibility to build there winter garden, 2 sheltered parking places, and one more in the open air. Outside terrace, well maintained garden with water well, fruit trees and decorative plants which dont need much servicing. Thanks to orientation of this plot of land, you can enjoy beautiful sunsets. Sat TV, phone line, alarm system. Location:10min by car to Prague. Train to Prague regulary every hour which will get you to Prague in 20min. to Masarykovo railway station, the centre. Post office and supermarket directly in Rostoklaty. Schoolbus available. All civil amenities in city Český Brod which is 5 min by car, or by bus/ train. Possible trips to Klánovický forest by bicycle/ or for sightseeing to Kouřim castle, Kolín city, etc…
5 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Praha, Praha (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||236 m²|
|Grounds area||1 187 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.