New, unfurnished three-storey house 5+1 for rent, Prague 12, 270 m², 2 terraces, double garage
Unique unfurnished three-storey house 5+1 for rent, Prague 12, Modrany, total habitable area 270 m2. The house has on the ground floor: large garage for min. two cars, technical room and storage. On the middle floor: Kitchen, one larger room and one smaller, bathroom with shower and toilet. On the top floor: Three rooms, larger bathroom with bathtub and a toilet. Upper two floors each have its own terrace with pleasant south-west view. The house is brand new, the newest available building materials are used as well as quality floors, facings and grids. Kitchen with modern appliances, the entry gate and garage doors are remote-controlled, heated by own gas boiler. Located in the quiet residental area, the house is easily accessible from highway, nearest shopping mall is mere minutes away.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ water, electricity and gas consumption, internet, waste disposal fee|
|Address||Karasova, Praha 4|
|Usable area||270 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.