Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent in a new building, Brdlíkova, Motol, balcony, garage, 117 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk with a total floor area of 109 m2 with balcony (8m²) and a separate lockable garage (in the basement) is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with an elevator in Prague 5 – Motol. The apartment has a living room (26 m2), 2 bedrooms (18 +19 m2), dining room with kitchen (25m²), hall (17 m2), bathroom and WC. Kitchen equipped kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven , dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. The hall is built-in pantry with shelves. On the floors are parquet, carpets and tiles. Heated by district heating. There is a communal TV aerial, introduced satellite TV, internet can be introduced via a phone line or UPC (fees for these services are paid by the tenant himself). The house is situated in a quiet street with good transport links to the city center. Tram „Golf Hotel“ about 5 minutes from the house which you get to 9 minutes on the metro „B“ Anděl. Nearby parks and Cibulka Landronka . Great amenities – kindergarten, elementary school, children's playground , swimming pool, Motol Hospital, Hospital Homolka relaxation center with a swimming pool, a hypermarket Kaufland (about 10 min. by car).
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 4 000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Brdlíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||117 m²|
|Loggia||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.