Prague, Tržiště street - Malá Strana, renovated apartment 3+1, a magical place for sale
If you are looking for living in an attractive area of Prague 1, Tržiště street – Malá Strana, just a few steps from the Charles Bridge or Prague Castle, we offer you renovated apartment 3+1. The apartment is almost reconstructed (remains bathroom). The apartment has two bedrooms, living room, separate kitchen, bathroom with toilet, spacious hall with plenty of space for clothing and a gallery balcony from which overlooks the tranquil green courtyard. High ceilings and large windows lining provides a lovely light and airy apartment. The kitchen is fully equipped and has been ordered just a few months ago to measure. Spacious living room with entrance to the gallery balcony offers plenty of space to sit at the dining table, large sofa or at a desk with a computer. The apartment has a brick cellar, located in the basement and it is dry. A big advantage is also very low fees 2.626,– CZK/monthly for repair fund. There is a new combination gas boiler. The house has a new roof and facade. Now is planning the renovation of the common areas and staircase. In the house is located only 11 flats, then there is absolute privacy. The apartment can be recommended as an investment for rentals in this area very popular. Beautiful location Malá Strana and Malostranské Square, Charles Bridge is about. 3 minutes walk through picturesque streets full of shops and restaurants, providing a breathtaking atmosphere. Beautiful location for lovers of old Prague, is recommended.
8 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee|
|Address||Tržiště, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.