Prague, luxury fully furnished apartment 4+kk 144 m² for rent, newbuilding with a terrace, garage, Klausova, Stodůlky
Luxury, luxuriously furnished apartment 4+kk to rent a floor area of 144 m² with large terrace (45 m2) and a garage located on the 1st floor of a modern building with an elevator in Prague 5. The house has a 24 hour service SBS. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets, closets and large closet. Beautiful kitchen fully equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven and extractor hood. Bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet. A second toilet independently. The washing machine in the flat chamber . Each room has direct access to the terrace which overlooks the landscaped gardens of the house. On the floors are wooden floors in the bathroom and toilet tiles. Local gas heating. There is a lockable garage in the basement in the rent possibility to rent another garage for a monthly fee. To have a safe in one of the bedrooms. Pram in the house. Beautiful location with excellent amenities and transport links. Near the house there is a bus stop „Velká Ohrada“ which you get to 6 minutes on the metro" B " Luka. There is plenty of green spaces and parks, as well as shops, supermarket Albert, restaurants, ATMs, post office, primary school, kindergarten. Ideal for families with children.
22 500 CZKper month
|Address||Klausova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||144 m²|
|Terrace||yes (45 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.