Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3 + kk for rent, new building, 98m², balcony, terrace, cellar, garage, Vršovice,
Prague, beautiful and fully furnished apartment is designed as 3 + kk for rent. The apartment has 2 balconies, nice terrace and cellar. There is garage too. The apartment is located in a nice area of Prague 10, Vrsovicka street. The apartment is on the 6th floor of the new building. Modern kitchen fully equipped – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave. Bathroom with bath. The floors are parquet floors, central heating. Nice modern living close to the city center. Complete public amenities. At the residence is swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis court, supermarket and cafes. There plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes. Excellent transport links.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6.000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Vršovická, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury fully furnished apartment 3+kk reconstructed, Kodaňská, Vršovice, air conditioning, balcony, 106 m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.