Prague, nice apartment for rent - 2+kk, 45m², unfurnished, Mánesova st, Vinohrady - reconstructed
Nice apartment 2 + kk after reconstruction is located on the fourth floor of the brick house in a very attractive area of Prague's Vinohrady. Apartment has a size of 45 m2 and is unfurnished, located right near the square of Jiri of Podebrady. The bathroom has a shower. The floor tiles and parquet. There is a telephone line, cable connection to the Internet and cable TV. The surrounding area is fully equipped with civic – are there many shops, restaurants, cafes and wine bars. Flora Shopping Center (shops, cafes, cinema) is located just 5 minutes by car / 1 metro station. Excellent transport connections to the city center – metro from Jiriho z Poděbrad 2 minutes walk from the house, tram stop 50 meters.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 services + electricity and gas heating|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.