Prague, attractive commercial space for rent in a family house, Krhanická, Kamýk, balcony, double garage, 240 m²
Attractive commercial space suitable for headquarters and operations offices with a total area of 240 m² with two garages and balconies. The premises are situated on the upper ground floor (120 m2) and basement (120 m2) in a family house in a quiet area of Prague 4 near the street Novodvorska. The space can be used for housing. In the basement there are two garage, workshop, drying room, boiler room, cellar, bathroom with shower, separate toilet and lounge (25 m2). The apartment kitchen is directly connected to the large dining room, networked with a spacious living room and a large sun terrace. Spacious bathroom with bathtub and toilet. On the floors are PVC, carpets and tiles. In addition, two garages which is in the building can be used 4 parking lots on the land or park on the street. Surrounding the house is well- equipped citizen. Here you will find shops, supermarket Albert, primary school, nursery school, ATMs, post office, shopping center Novodvorska. Excellent transport links close to the bus stop „Lhotecký les“ from which you get to 12 minutes to metro „C“ Kačerov .
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Krhanická, Praha 4 - Kamýk|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.