Prague, beautiful fully furnished apartment 4+1 for rent renovated, Charlese de Gaulla, Bubeneč, balcony, garden,120 m²
Beautiful, spacious apartment 4+1 after reconstruction with a total area of 120 m² with storage room and balcony located on the 4th floor with lift in Prague 6 – Bubeneč. Possibility to use a common courtyard garden. The apartment is oriented east in a quiet street (2 rooms ) and west to the courtyard garden (kitchen + 2 rooms). The apartment consists of a large entrance hall, which can be used as a living room or dining room and 3 rooms. Kitchen equipped modern kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer and utensils. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet, second toilet independently. Washing machine on request. On the floors are parquet, laminate flooring and tiles. Heating central heating – gas boiler. Parking on the street. The house is located in a nice and quiet area of Prague with great amenities. There are several parks including park Stromovka further supermarket Billa, Albert, Zabka, Kaufland and extensive retail network of restaurants, cafes. Excellent transport links to the city center – 5 minutes walk to the tram and metro „A“ Dejvická.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Charl. de Gaulla, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.