Rent a reconstructed flat 3+kk, 70 sqm, Plzeň, Karlova street
We rent beautiful renovated apartment 3 + kk with balcony in the center of Pilsen, Karlova Street. Interesting apartment with a total area of 70 m2 is located on the 3rd floor with a lift. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with a beautiful kitchen equipped with all appliances, two bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, hallway and balcony with an area of 3.9 m2. The modern bathroom has a bath, basin and heating ladder, toilet is located separately. Heating is provided by gas boiler. Floor covering tiles and new flooring. Parking in the yard for a fee. All očanská amenities in the vicinity of the house, excellent dostupnnost to the city of Pilsen. Near the Plaza shopping center, bus stops and bus station. Monthly rent is 8860 CZK + services 1800 CZK (each another person + 500 CZK) + gas and electricity, refundable deposit 3× monthly rent incl. services.
8 860 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 1800 CZK (each another person + 500 CZK) + gas and electricity, refundable deposit 3x monthly rent incl. services|
|Usable area||70 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5,40 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.