Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (51 m²), Street Buzulucká, Dejvice, balcony, cellar
Luxury and modern furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (51 m2) with balcony 2.5 m2 located on the first floor of the brick building in the street Buzulucká, Praha 6, Dejvice. The modern kitchen has a fridge, freezer, induction hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave oven. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room. Facilities – TV, internet, cable TV, sofa, coffee table, dining table, 4 chairs, bed, bedside tables, coffee table, two chairs, a large wardrobe, lamps, chandeliers, mirrors, paintings and other. The floor tiles, parquet. Gas heating. The apartment has a newly renovated cellar 2 m2. Parking on the street. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, post office, theater, park Stromovka 10-minute walk, and more. Transportation – 2 minutes on the bus, tram and metro stops, line A. A direct link to the airport by bus about 22 minutes. The house is located in a quiet side street, just a few steps away from Vitezne namesti.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Buzulucká, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||51 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.