Praha 8 - Kobylisy, reconstructed family house 4+1, garden, garage
Prague – Kobylisy, beautiful reconstructed house is designed as 4+1, total building area is 180 m2. Around the house is very well-kept garden 290 m2, there is a garage with 1 parking space, 2 can be used in front. The ground floor room with access to the garden, bathroom with toilet, hall with access to the house with a large built-in wardrobe and a technical section with a gas boiler. First floor offers a spacious living room and separate kitchen with dining room. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove. Second floor it offers 2 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. Very quiet location suitable for families. Good road access, bus stop Ďáblický hřbitov is 2 minutes – metro Ládví then 5 min., about 15 minutes by public transport to city center. Complete amenities.
8 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||K ovčínu, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
|Garden||yes (290 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.