Praha 8 - Kobylisy, reconstructed family house 4+1, garden, garage
Prague – Kobylisy, beautiful reconstructed house is designed as 4+1, total building area is 180 m2. Around the house is very well-kept garden 290 m2, there is a garage with 1 parking space, 2 can be used in front. The ground floor room with access to the garden, bathroom with toilet, hall with access to the house with a large built-in wardrobe and a technical section with a gas boiler. First floor offers a spacious living room and separate kitchen with dining room. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove. Second floor it offers 2 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. Very quiet location suitable for families. Good road access, bus stop Ďáblický hřbitov is 2 minutes – metro Ládví then 5 min., about 15 minutes by public transport to city center. Complete amenities.
8 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||K ovčínu, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
|Garden||yes (290 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.