Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk, 55 m², ulice nad Smetankou, Prague 9, terrace
We offer a beautiful sunny apartment 2 + kk in the street Nad Smetankou, Prague 9. The apartment takes an area 55 m². It has a two separate rooms. Building was final building approval in 2011. The apartment is partially furnished, in the case of interest, it is possible to furnish upon request. The bathroom has a bath and separate toilet. Modern design have both rooms. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, electric oven with induction hob. Bedroom is dominated by large double bed. In the hall there are practical built-in wardrobes. There is also a cellar and storage room (dressing room). You can relax on your terrace which has entrance from both rooms. Along with the apartment is possible to rent garage for a monthly fee. Excellent accessibility by car and public transport. The apartment is near a tram stop „Spojovací“ lines No. 9 Very quiet location with full amenities. Free from 1st of October 2017.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK for all ulitities + garage space (1000 CZK possible)|
|Address||Nad Smetankou, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.