Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 4+1 (133 m²) Vinohrady, Belgicka street, 2 x balcony, parking, cellar
Unfurnished, sunny renovated apartment 4+1 (133 m2) is located on the fourth floor with elevator in a Belgicka street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment consists of entrance hall, three separate bedrooms (two of them have a balcony), living room, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms (spa bath and shower) and two toilets. The kitchen has a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge. There is also cellar and for extra fee, you can rent a parking space in the house. The floors are parquet and tiles. Very quiet location, good transport links to all parts of Prague, Namesti Miru metro station is 5 minutes from the house. There are many restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, parks. services, cinemas, theaters.
36 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Service charges 6,000 - + electricity + parking can be 3.800 + VAT|
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||133 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.