Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 4+1 (133 m²) Vinohrady, Belgicka street, 2 x balcony, parking, cellar
Unfurnished, sunny renovated apartment 4+1 (133 m2) is located on the fourth floor with elevator in a Belgicka street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment consists of entrance hall, three separate bedrooms (two of them have a balcony), living room, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms (spa bath and shower) and two toilets. The kitchen has a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge. There is also cellar and for extra fee, you can rent a parking space in the house. The floors are parquet and tiles. Very quiet location, good transport links to all parts of Prague, Namesti Miru metro station is 5 minutes from the house. There are many restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, parks. services, cinemas, theaters.
36 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Service charges 6,000 - + electricity + parking can be 3.800 + VAT|
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||133 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.