Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Ruská, Vršovice, renovated, cellar, 2 separate rooms, 50m².
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 50 m² which is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building on the Ruská street in Prague 10. The apartment is newly renovated and is suitable for sharing because of two separate bedrooms. New kitchen with electric stove. The bathroom has a bath and its own boiler for hot water. Toilet separately. New gas heating via WAW. Plenty of storage space thanks to the chamber, which is situated in the apartment and the cellar in the basement. New plastic windows. Carpet, tile and wooden floors, which will be newly renovated. Ability to connect to the internet and cable television through UPC. In the case of interest washing machine and refrigerator can be deliver. There is also the possibility of leaving the cabinet and table with chairs. All civic amenities in the area. Directly on the ground floor is a grocery store. Metro Station „A“ Flora shopping center is just a 5 minute bus ride away.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.