Office space in on the 3rd and the 4th floor of a business building on Na Maninach street
The lease is concerned to the fourth floor of a renovated office building in Holešovice. On the ground floor there is a reception with 12 hours service. Building is secured with the electronic sensores and it coul be secured also with camera system after the owner´s agreement. There could be rented parking places on the street or in the underground parking in the building across the street. In the building are passenger lift and service lift – both of them could be use after the agreement with the owner, as soon as the using of the separate entrance. In the building are installed the PC and phone cables. The owner requires the payment of three rentals in advance and prefers long term rental. Great accessability of urban mass transportation to Vltavska, Nadrali Holešovice or Palmovka.
|other water source|
65 778 CZKper month
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||288,50 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.