Unique apartment 4+1 for sale, 230 sqm, garden 70 sqm, cellar, Prague 5 - Stodulky, Kovarova street
We offer for sale a three-storey apartment 4+1 with a floor area of 230 m² in the area of the historic farmhouse (national cultural monument) from the 16th century Kovářova street, Prague 5 – Stodůlky. The ground floor apartment consists of a bedroom, kitchen (equipment components IKEA), dressing room, bathroom with shower, bath, bidet and toilet, pantry, closet, separate toilet and laundry. The entrance is from the garden. After the exterior or interior staircase is possible entrance to the first floor, which is dominated by a generously proportioned living room with fireplace and entrance to the terrace, on the second floor there are two further bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate WC. The apartment has a cellar (7 sqm). Heating and hot water is provided by a condensing gas boiler. The whole area of the garden (70 m2) and a stoned cellar (5 m2) passed in 2004 renovation, all the historic features had been preserved; decorating the facade, outdoor fireplace, original wooden outdoor staircase, stone masonry interior walls, wood-beamed ceilings, etc… Parking possible after the agreement. The apartment is located in an attractive area of Stare Stodůlky in close proximity to Central Park with miniature golf, Prokop stream and lakes, hiking, bicycling and in-line skates are offered by nearby Prokopské Udoli and Nature Park Košíře – Motol. There are several shopping centers, schools, kindergartens, there are also high school of international and public relations. Borough of Stodůlky offers excellent accessibility, metro B – Stodůlky about 500 m, bus stop 320 m – Lýskova. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
9 499 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Kovářova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Garden||yes (70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.