Building plot for sale 841 sqm, Ricany - Trezalkova street, for the construction of a house
We offer for sale land for housing with an area of 841 m2 – pozemek č. 18, in a quiet location Říčany – Trezalkova street. The site is completely utility networked – water supply, sewage and storm water sewer, gas and electricity power ports are approved for use, is approved for use and access road including outdoor lighting. The land is located on a gently sloping terrain, no vegetation in the area Za Vetrnikem – on the northern edge of Ricany in the immediate vicinity of the pedestrian zone, the north side adjacent to protected area Udoli Rokytky. Ricany offers full amenities, there are several nurseries, schools and gramary schools, swimming pool, football and hockey stadium, supermarkets and dense network of urban and suburban bus transportation, the railroad. Easy access from the Prague – 10 minutes by car.
2 875 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal service and brokerage land no. 18|
|Grounds area||841 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.