Unfurnished 2+kk apartment with balcony in new building in Prague 9 - Vysocany, Rezidence Eliska, 65 m² + cellar
We offer for rent unfurnished 2+kk apartment in Rezidence Eliska in Prague 9 Vysocany. The apartment is located on the 18th floor of high-rise building with lift, modern kitchen with built-in applainces, bathroom with toilet, shower and pipe outlets for washing machine, total surface 65 m2 + balcony. There is splendid view from the balcony, the building is guarded by camera system and 54/7 reception in the etry hall, where is also pleasant lobby with own coffee bean, there is also gym vailable for the tenants. Cellar unit belongs to the apartment, parking space can be arranged. New cycyling and skating trail nearby, as well as shopping center Harfa and metro B station, from which you can get to the city center in 10 miuntes. In the case of interest in long term lease, furnishing the apartment can be negotiated.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bills 3500 CZK monthly|
|Address||Freyova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.