Renovated 3+1 apartment for sale in Voronezska street, Prague 10 Vrsovice, 90,34 m², 3rd floor, lift, balcony, cellar
We offer for sale luxurious renovated 3+1 apartment of size 90,34 m2 in pleasant side of Prague 10 Vrsovice, Voronezska street. The building is after sensitive renovation with preserved original historical elements, for example the 19th century masoned stairway or the original stucco ceiling in the building entrance. Own gas heating, balcony, cellar, parking space in the courtyard is also available for sale. The apartment is fully finished as an example, other apartments of this size are available in the building, where the final works and the furnishing and other equipment can be made in accordance with the buyer's wishes. All the apartments have balcony and cellar, some of them are oriented to the street, some to the inner yard. More information and pictures of the non-finalized apartments are available in the aganecy upon request.
7 707 131 CZKtotal price
|Charges||parking space available for 423 500 including VAT|
|Address||Voroněžská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90,34 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6,02 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Very nice apartment 3+kk for sale, 97 sqm, 2x balcony 4 sqm, terrace 20 sqm, cellar, garage, Prague 9 - Drahobejlova
Spacious apartment 3+1+study for sale, 128,76 m² + 1,7 m² balcony, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, Chrudimská street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.