Prague, luxury brand new unfurnished apartment 3+1 after reconstruction, Milady Horakove st., Bubeneč, terrace, 98.5 m²
Luxury luxuriously renovated apartment 3+1 for rent with a total area of 98.5 m2 with a terrace is located on the 7th floor funkcionalism building with an elevator in Prague 7. There is a beautiful view of Prague Castle and Letná plain near the park Stromovka. The apartment consists of a spacious kitchen with dining room, living room with terrace, two bedrooms – one with a separate terrace, bathroom, dressing room, separate WC, entrance hall and utility room. Kitchen equipped with hob, extractor hood and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower, bathtub, double sink and toilet. The large bedroom is a spacious wardrobe. There is cable TV and internet. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Central heating. Great amenities and accessibility. There are numerous restaurants, supermarket Billa, ATMs, theater Nablízko, shops, tennis club LTC Praha, kindergarten, high school and tram stop „Korunovační“ which takes passengers up to 5 minutes to metro „C“ Vltavská.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK|
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||98,50 m²|
|Terrace||yes (30,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.