Prague, unfurnished duplex apartment 3+kk for rent, Smíchov, Radlicka street, balcony
Duplex, unfurnished apartment 3+kk ( 81m²) on the third floor of a brick house with no elevator for rent. The apartment is located in Radlická street in Prague 5. In the lower part there is living room, hall and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – fridge , freezer, oven, stove, extractor fan and washing machine. The dining room is the entrance to the first floor where there are two bedrooms with wardrobe and there is also the access to the balcony . The bathroom is on the first floor with shower. Toilet in separate room. The apartment includes a large space directly under the roof. It can be used as an extra room or storage space. The floors are tile and laminate flooring. The heater is an electric boiler. All civic amenities. Directly above the house is Pavi Vrch . Near the apartment is swimming pool, ice rink and a business center. In front of the house is a tram stop , with direct links to the city center .
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||81 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.