5+kk 178 m² luxury duplex balcony parking 2 bathrooms cloakroom for rent in Březinová, Karlin
Furnished 5 + KK duplex flat (178 m2) + balcony (10 m2), cellar and parking space inside of the house.
Spacy and bright two-story apartment with living room, fully equipped luxury kitchen, three bedrooms, one more separate study room, gallery with a tea kitchen, 2 bathrooms with WC, cloakroom, utility room and additional separate WC.
The living room has a skylight view of Peter Slezak street and Kaizlovy park. The rooms on the upper floor and balcony provide views of Karlin, Vítkov and Strahov.
The concept of the apartment, including equipment has been designed by CAM Architects design brand. For the building is used high quality materials. The apartment is fully air-conditioned. The Kitchen, bathrooms and living rooms are furnished. The apartment can be furnished on request..
It is possible to use cable TV and internet connection (UPC). Regular cleaning of the apartment can be arranged. The house is very quiet, on not too busy street with only 12 residential units and friendly neighbors.
Křižíkova Metro station is within a 5 minute walk, tram Urxova 150 m near all amenities.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Březinova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||188 m²|
|Balcony||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.