Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Mrštíkova st., Strašnice, garden, storage room, dressing room, 70 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 70 m² with garden, closet and dressing room located on the ground floor of a brick house in Prague 10 – Strašnice. The garden is shared and can be used for the purpose of hanging laundry. Spacious kitchen equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine possible. Modern bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Gas heating (the boiler). Parking on the street. Beautiful location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, supermarkets, Alberta (Billa), pharmacy, park Gutovka, ATMs and metro „A“ Strašnická.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities for 2 persons 4000 CZK|
|Address||Mrštíkova, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.