Prague 1 - Old Town, bright apartment 2+1 for rent, 73,5 m², balcony, Na Perštýně
We rent a nice apartment 2+1 with a total area of 73.5 square meters, located in the 1st floor of a brick building in the heart of Prague's Old Town, in the street Perštýně. The apartment consists of an entrance hall, two bedrooms (15.6 m2 and 20.3 m2), kitchen (12.8 m2), bathroom with heated floors and toilet, storage room (14 m2, a lowered ceiling) and balcony. The cellar Heating and hot water gas boiler. The floors are laminate flooring, tile and carpet. Location Prague 1 – Old Town is the most beautiful part of Prague suitable for demanding clients seeking an unforgettable atmosphere of old parts of the city. Old Town Square, a few minutes walk. Excellent transport links to the rest of the city, including at night. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2800 utilities|
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||73,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.