Studio 2+kk, 58 sqm, balcony, conservatory, garage, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Varhulikova street
We sell studio 2+kk of 58 sqm in Prague 7 – Holesovice, Varhulikove street. This unit is on the 5th floor of the new building from 2008 with a lift and consists of an entrance hall, living room with kitchen, bedroom with conservatory, toilet, bathroom with wc and balcony. Winter garden with balcony are oriented to the northeast, overlooking the river, due to higher floors and an open outlook, the studio is beautifully illuminated. There is also one stacker parking space, all the equipment can be left free. Holesovice is location with full amenities, nearby is a kindergarten, school, shops and restaurants, park Stromovka 2 tram station, bus stop in front of the house, tram 4 minute walk away. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 620 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commissions|
|Address||Varhulíkové, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||58 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,90 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.