Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+kk for rent, renovated, Pejevové st., Modřany, cellar, 40 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 40 m² with a basement is located in the 5th floor brick building in Prague 4 – Modřany. Smaller kitchens equipped double-cooker and fridge with freezer (on request). Bathroom with shower and washing machine. Toilet separately. On the floors are linoleum and tiles. Heated by central heating. Parking on the street. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links to the city center. There are numerous restaurants, shops, business center Modřany, pharmacies, family doctor, arcade Sofia, ATMs, supermarkets (Billa), elementary school Voborského A., cycling, Modřanská ravine and others. Bus stop „Tylova čtvrť“ 3 minute walk from the house from which you get to metro „C“ Kačerov to 13 minutes.
7 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Pejevové, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.