Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent in a new building, garage, large terrace, cellar, 93 m²
Beautiful apartment 2+kk for rent with a total floor area of 57 m² with large terrace (36 m2) and cellar (8m²) is located in the 3rd floor of the new building in 2010. Modern kitchen fitted kitchen with appliances – electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Brand from Laufen bathroom with a bathtub and a washing machine. The floors are wooden floors and tiles. Heated by an electric heater. There are also security doors and wooden euro windows. The house is a nonstop 24-hour reception. On the ground floor you will find the commercial area with newspaper and food. Possibility to rent a garage for a monthly fee. The house is situated in a quiet location in the Prokop Valley with easy access to the city center (5 minutes by subway Lužiny). Close to all amenities – restaurants, shops, supermarkets, ATMs, kindergarten, elementary school.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK + electricity 1000 CZK + garage 1000 CZK|
|Address||Jeremiášova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||57 m²|
|Terrace||yes (36 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.