Spacious bright apartment 4+kk for sale, 95 sqm, pantry, garage parking, Prague 9 - Vinor, Ceskodubska street
If you are looking for family living in the nature, yet with good transport links to the city center, we offer for sale apartment 4+kk with a floor area of 94.6 sqm. Apartment is located on the ground floor brick building from 2009. The apartment consists of a living room with a fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and closet in the apartment. There is a toilet in both bathrooms (one with bath, one with shower). Very pleasant dispositions (see plan). The price includes a parking space in the underground garage of the house. District heating – two houses have their own gas boiler. Quality wood glue-down floor in the living room, carpet in bedrooms, hallway and bathroom tiles. Plenty of storage space provides built in wardrobes and pantry located directly in the apartment. For moments of relaxation you can take advantage of not only the common garden (entry possible from the living room), but also the nearby nature reserve Vinořský park. Location Vinoř is part of the city with full amenities (kindergarten, primary school, pharmacy, post office, shops) and good transport links (metro C Letnany 15 min, bus stop a few min. walk, night bus as well). For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal service and brokerage|
|Address||Českodubská, Praha 9 - Vinoř|
|Usable area||94,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.