Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 1+kk for rent in a new building, Kovanecká, Liben, garage, 33 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 33 m2 is located on the 3rd floor with a lift. The lobby is spacious shoe rack with hangers for coats. Modern kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, microwave oven. fridge-freezer and a bar with two stools. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Possibility to join. tel. / TV / internet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Possibility to rent a garage for a monthly fee. The house is situated in an attractive location full of greenery (Podvinný mlýn) and amenities (restaurants, Fénix shop center, ATMs, shops, theater, cycling). Tram stop „Divadlo Gong“ 3 minutes walk which takes passengers up to 4 minutes to metro „B“ Palmovka.
8 300 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2300 CZK + garage 1000 CZK|
|Address||Kovanecká, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.