Nice apartment 3+1 for sale, 100 sqm, cooperative ownership, Prague 5 - U Pernikarky street
If you are looking for spacious living in an attractive location surrounded by nature in Prague 5, we offer for sale cooperative apartment 3+1 in U Pernikarky street, Prague 5 – Smíchov. Apartment is located on the ground floor of a building with only 5 apartments, you can enjoy a terrace and landscaped garden. The apartment consists of a spacious living room (35 m2, exit to the terrace), kitchen with fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, utility room, bathroom with toilet and bath and a second separate toilet (see layout plan ). The wooden parquet floors or tiles. Heating and hot water gas boiler. The house is in a very good state of maintenance was carried out a reconstruction of facades and roofs. Easy parking in front of the house. Location Prague 5, in the border district of Smíchov and Hřebenky, is a popular place to live not only because of the number of parks in the area, but also good access to the city center (10min walk to bus – then Andel 10min, 7min drive). Kindergartens, elementary schools in place. Transfer to private ownership is not yet planned. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||U Pernikářky, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.