We rent a furnished renovated apartment 2 + kk size of 59 m² in the Lesser Town
We rent an apartment 2 + kk size 59 m2 on the first floor with a place on the outdoor terrace under the arcades (breakfast nook). The whole apartment is fully renovated and tastefully furnished, including antique accessories. The apartment is part of the former hospital, a unique building from the 17th Century, which is a protected monument. Under the stylish brick floors is a floor heating. Kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob and built-in washing machine, dishwasher, oven and fridge, bathroom with bathtub and toilet. The apartment has a storage room on the floor and a cloakroom. Parking in the yard enclosed courtyard in the rent. The apartment can be rented empty if the tenant prefers their own furniture. Fabulous location in Mala Strana – right next to the park Petrin and Kampa, the most picturesque part of the city, offers all the amenities and also a wonderful historic atmosphere.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+700.-Czk per peron utilities|
|Address||Říční, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.